I was in an unusually reflective mood last night, and felt the need to write down what I learned in (or around, in one case) this past year. Here are 10 of them.
1. Things can (and most likely will) get worse.
2. Athena is probably the one girl that will always be glad to see me.
3. How to pee while holding a 400mm lens.
4. My family has become an increasingly important part of my life.
5. School work needs to become increasingly important in my life.
6. Never, ever, ever get in a fight with this man.
7. Every photographer I meet is more talented than I am.
8. Even if you never show them to anybody, self portraits are a lot of fun.
9. How to drive stick shift.
10. Despite everything, I must be doing something right, because I have a great group of friends.