Monday, July 28, 2008
1. Trying to blatantly copy Matt Eich (my attempt above) is easier said than done.
2. As much as I do not like golf, I can respect golfers self-deprecating sense of humor.
3. Reno nightlife is a lot more happening (read: scary) than back home.
4. I need to learn to tell the story better.
5. I really wouldn't mind spending another three months down here.
P.S. Many of you might like to make a PayPal donation at this site.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Monday, July 14, 2008
Friday, July 11, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
IMAGE COPYRIGHT RENO GAZETTE-JOURNAL
1. As much as I love the Fourth (who doesn't?), I despise shooting fireworks displays.
2. Ever since I quit smoking cigarettes, I may have become addicted to energy drinks instead.
3. There are some 7-11s that are just mini marts, with no gas pumps. Back home, they are always a gas station.
4. I am the only one around Reno that seems amazed by the fact above.
5. The summer is almost over.