Sunday, May 18, 2008
If I remember to, I'm going to try and post five things I've learned after each week at the RGJ. (For those of you not cool enough to use slang like me, that stands for the Reno Gazette-Journal.)
So, here's week one. I have learned...
1. ...how to interact with middle-aged drunk men who tell me how to do my job and call me a "turkey".
2. ...ninety-nine cent Arizona iced teas are a good substitute for breakfast (or lunch or dinner).
3. ...I would rather photograph a difficult person than an easy-going plate of food any day.
4. ...the good coffee at the office costs a dollar.
5. ...to always put on too much sunscreen.