Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mas o menos


http://claylomneth.com/

One of my favorite (read: only) phrases I remember from Spanish class is "mas o menos" meaning "more or less" as in "My website is complete, mas o menos."

So check it out, leave some feedback, you know the drill. It might be down a few times this week as I am still putting the finishing touches on it. I went with the awesome website building company Qufoto after I got too frustrated with HTML. But stay tuned for a wedding site designed by yours truly later this summer.

In other news, for those of you trying to contact me via e-mail, my Internet service the next month or so might be a bit spotty. I'm headed off on a trip across Nebraska to work on a story about how the recession has affected the happiest state in the country. If you need to reach me, hit me up on the cell at (402) 415-9911.

Have a great summer, I'll keep updating when I can with photos from the trip.

3 comments:

Patrick Breen said...

Me gusta claylomneth.com. Es lo fantastico.

mas fotografias, por favor.

Molly said...

Great site. I loved the black and white photo of your parents. Wonderful. Maybe it's just my mouse, but I had a bit of trouble with the side navigation bar.

Kaitlin Waterman said...

shit im proud.

and im so behind on my comments