Sunday, September 23, 2007

We'll see how this goes...

This whole photoblog thing...I'm skeptical for three reasons.
1. I'm not interesting enough to keep this updated often.
2. I don't know enough people to tell to look at the photos.
3. I'm tired of talking about myself already.

I'm going to give this a spin for a few weeks, and if it doesn't turn out, bye-bye blogging.

Now for the show.



The best photo assignment yet this year - take a ride in a 1929 Ford Tri-Motor. And since there is a little bit of technical difficulty posting the other photos (a sign?), just go here to see them all:
http://media.www.dailynebraskan.com/media/storage/paper857/news/2007/09/21/News/Restored.Airplane.Gives.Enthusiasts.1920s.Flying-2982863.shtml

p.s. Never get your head this close to the propellor, the president of the local Experimental Aircraft Association told me. Sometimes the older engines start up with no warning.